Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at beating back depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the yolk. Whenever you wish to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try consuming a few eggs to jolly up!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy minestrone soup recipe. You can cook creamy minestrone soup using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- Use 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 1 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Get 1-14 ounce of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1-14 ounce of can kidney beans.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Provide 2 of diced carrots.
- Get 1 stalk of diced celery.
- Provide 2 of small chopped potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of chopped zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small shell shaped pasta.
- Take 2 Tbsp of flour.
- Take 2 cups of milk.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- Get 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled (optional).
Steps to make Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil..
- Stir in beef broth, tomato sauce, kidney beans, water, carrots, celery, potatoes and basil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Add pasta and zucchini. Cover and simmer 10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender..
- Stir a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste; gradually stir in remaining milk. Add to soup mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens a bit. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Sprinkle bacon bits and parmesan cheese over each serving if desired..
This thick, creamy Minestrone Soup Recipe is how Italians make it. For this reason there's no a set recipe for Italian minestrone soup but rather some basic concepts of. Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth. View top rated Creamy minestrone soup recipes with ratings and reviews. Minestrone Soup recipe – Loaded with vegetables, a little potato and beans.
If you find this Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.