How to Prepare Quick Easy chicken meatballs
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chicken meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken meatballs recipe. You can have easy chicken meatballs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken meatballs:
- Get 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 of season to taste.
Steps to make Easy chicken meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. You can use seasoned breadcrumbs. I used plain breadcrumbs and added garlic powder, onion powder, italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. You can also use beef or turkey. You can also add some diced veggies if desired, just make sure to chop them small enough so the meatballs will not fall apart..
- Mix well with hands. Form small meatballs and place in baking dish.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, flip halfway through baking..
If you find this Easy chicken meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.