Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Nutritious Orange Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Nutritious Orange Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutritious Orange Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nutritious orange cookies recipe. You can cook nutritious orange cookies using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nutritious Orange Cookies:
- Prepare for of Cookie dough.
- Take 30-40 ml of Orange juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Orange zest.
- Use 1 cup of Rice flour.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Wheat flour.
- Provide 125 g of Ghee.
- Provide 100 grams of Gur (grated).
- Prepare 1 tbspn of Milk powder.
- You need 1 tbspn of Custard powder.
- Use 1 tbspn of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get as required of Milk.
- Prepare for of Garnishing.
- Take 100 grams of Chopped chocolates approx.
- Get Handful of cashews coarsely chopped.
Steps to make Nutritious Orange Cookies:
- Preheat oven 200C. Keep all the ingredients ready..
- Mix all the dry ingredients well in a bowl, the flours, baking powder, milk powder, custard powder and salt..
- In a bigger bowl mix wet ingredients; ghee, gur, orange juice, zest, vanilla extract, condensed milk and beat them well till fully incorporated (I grate my gur very finely just like a paste and beat it well first otherwise it will make lumpy dough)..
- Take flour mixture and mix together well..
- Due to rice flour the mixture may be little difficult to bind so use tspns of milk to bring everything together..
- Roll out the mixture by dusting surface with flour..
- Cut cookies in your favourite shape. Arrange cookies 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- I dipped cookies in melted chocolates and decorated with cashew nuts..
- I like Orange zest flavour, so sprinkled some on few cookies for me..
If you find this Nutritious Orange Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.