Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other products. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream recipe. You can have mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream:
- Use of cake.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Take of melted butter.
- Use of 20oz can crushed pineapple (drained with all juice reserved).
- You need of yellow cake mix (or pineapple flavor mix).
- Provide of eggs.
- Get of veg oil.
- You need of reserved juice (add a lil water to make the amount needed).
- Get of whipped cream.
- Use of container heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Use of sour cream or greek yogurt.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Provide of rum extract.
Instructions to make Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 24 muffin tins with cooking spray. Add 1 teaspoon melted butter into each tin. Then add a tablespoon of brown sugar into each. Next add 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple. Using the back of a small spoon mix everything all together..
- For the cake: Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and juice in med size bowl on low speed of your mixer for 30 sec or til moistened, then turn to med speed and beat for 2 min. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup add cake batter into each muffin tin. Filling each almost all the way full without overfilling..
- Bake in oven for 20 min or til toothpick inserted comes out clean. Once finished take from oven and lay a sheet of foil on top, making sure to tuck around corners. Invert the pan and voila! Mini pineapple upside down cakes!!.
- For the whipped cream: combine all ingredients into a med size bowl (I let mine sit in the freezer along with my beaters for about 10 min) and beat together til stiff peaks form. Add to cooled cakes..
If you find this Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.