Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many people do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
In terms of sitting down to dinner you should additionally think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The point that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you will need. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 4 ingredient chia seed pudding recipe. You can cook 4 ingredient chia seed pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding:
- You need 6 Tablespoons of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 cups of unsweetened coconut or almond milk (you can use full cream milk or even double cream yogurt).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice (optional).
- Provide of blueberries and strawberries, for topping.
Steps to make 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding:
- In a bowl or mason jar, mix together chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla. If you’re using a mason jar, you can put the lid on and shake the mixture to combine everything..
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set-up” for 1-2 hours or overnight. The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy. If it’s not thick, just add more chia seeds, stir and refrigerate for another 30 minutes or so..
- You can also prep you pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if that’s easier. When ready to serve, divide the mixture between two bowls, top the pudding with berries and enjoy..
Peanut Butter Banana Crunch Chia Seed Pudding. This creamy chia seed pudding recipe tastes like a creamsicle! You're going to love this healthy gluten-free treat—enjoy as a snack, dessert or Enjoy this chia pudding for breakfast, dessert, or as a snack. It's a creamy, filling, and healthy treat, no matter how you serve it. Chia seeds are high in fiber.
If you find this 4 Ingredient Chia Seed Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.