Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect White Chicken Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best White Chicken Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Chicken Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Even though some of you like to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. One of the health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Your system will use these fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. One thing you may not recognize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these types of fatty acids.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white chicken chili recipe. You can have white chicken chili using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare White Chicken Chili:
- Provide 2-3 of chicken breasts (depending on size).
- Provide 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, diced.
- You need 3 cans of black beans (drain all cans).
- Get 2 cans of navy beans (drain only one).
- Provide 2 can of diced green chili's.
- Get 32 oz of box of chicken stock.
- Get of Cayenne Pepper (3 palm fulls or to your liking).
- Get of Cumin (1 palm full up to 1/2 bottle).
- Get of Garlic Salt.
- Provide of Coriander (1 palm full).
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Provide of Sour Cream.
- Provide of Cilantro.
- Provide of Corn Tortillas.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of Shredded Cheese.
Steps to make White Chicken Chili:
- In a large pan, saute the onions & garlic in about 3 TBS of olive oil until the onions are clear..
- Add the cayenne, coriander and cumin to the onions & garlic. Don't worry, it will look a little dry. You can add a little more olive oil if you'd like..
- Push the onion & garlic to the side & add the cubed chicken. Sprinkle the garlic salt & black pepper to the chicken only. Cook until the chicken is done..
- Add the two cans of drained green chili's and mix together. Add some chicken stock (about 1/2 the box) & let simmer..
- If cooking in the same pot, add all of the beans. Make sure you drained all of the black beans & only one can of the navy. (I make mine in the crock pot sometimes so I have my beans waiting & just transfer the mixture over).
- Add the rest of the chicken stock & bring to a boil (if doing on the stove). Reduce to low heat & let sit until ready to eat. If doing in a crock pot, I put mine on whatever time I need it to be ready..
- When you are ready to eat, fry up some corn tortillas in oil. Sprinkle them with some salt and set aside. Cook as many as desired..
- Top with sour cream, cilantro, cheese. Many people rip up the tortillas & mix it up in the chili. Others dip & some just eat the tortilla on the side..
If you find this White Chicken Chili recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.