Steps to Make Favorite Healthy banana oatmeal cookies
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe. You can cook healthy banana oatmeal cookies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy banana oatmeal cookies:
- You need 1 cup of oatmeal.
- Get 2 medium of banana.
- Take 1 small of apple.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tsp of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Healthy banana oatmeal cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make homemade applesauce – peel and cut 1 small apple into small chunks, place in saucepan with enough water to just cover the bottom, boil on medium heat until all the water is evaporated and apples are soft. Transfer to a small bowl and smash with a potato masher. Add a small amount of water for desired consistency..
- Smash bananas with a potato masher then add applesauce, mixing well. Add oats, mixing well. Add reminder of ingredients and let it sit for 15 minutes..
- Spoon out batter into small round flat cookie shapes on to a greased cookie sheet approximately 1 tablespoon per cookie. These cookies will not rise, shaped accordingly..
- Place cookies in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until brown on bottom..
- You could add other ingredients like raisins, chocolate chips, pineapple (as in image) or whatever else you want..
If you find this Healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.