Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chelo-kabab recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chelo-kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chelo-kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chelo-kabab recipe. You can cook chelo-kabab using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chelo-kabab:
- You need of Minced meat (goat/lamb/beef).
- Get of breast chicken (cut in cubes).
- Provide of basmati rice.
- You need of shrimps (peeled and cleaned).
- Take of For meat (i used mutton,spices).
- You need of cardamom,2-3 cloves,1 cinnamon, 5-6 whole peppercorns, 2 red chilis (all grounded).
- Provide of cumin powder.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Take of ginger paste.
- Prepare of large onions (peeled, cut and pasted).
- Provide of garlic pods.
- You need of green chilis.
- You need of For chicken/shrimp grill.
- Prepare of tandoori paste.
- You need of yoghurt.
- You need of red chili powder.
- Use of coriander leaves.
- Take of lime wedge.
- Prepare of capsicum.
- Take of onion.
- Provide of tomato.
- Prepare of red/yellow pepper.
- Get of egg poached.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of flour/corn starch.
Instructions to make Chelo-kabab:
- Mix the onion, ginger garlic, ground spices with the meat and keep it overnight.
- Knead well with flour/corn starch for the meat mixture to thicken..
- Prepare the skewers (i used the bamboo ones so wet it 10mins beforehand), apply oil in palms and take the meat mix in small batches and evenly spread over skewers. Put in the oven at 375 deg cel for 20 min turning in between.
- For the chicken marination use yoghurt, tandoori and ginger paste with peppercorns, prepare the skewers with capsicum, onion bell peppers..
- For plating put the poached egg on top of rice with dollop of butter.
If you find this Chelo-kabab recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.