Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Osechi Microwaved Kuri Kinton (Chestnut Paste) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Osechi Microwaved Kuri Kinton (Chestnut Paste) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Osechi Microwaved Kuri Kinton (Chestnut Paste) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that hard. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy osechi microwaved kuri kinton (chestnut paste) recipe. You can cook easy osechi microwaved kuri kinton (chestnut paste) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Osechi Microwaved Kuri Kinton (Chestnut Paste):
- Get 350 grams of Sweet potato.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 100 ml of Sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of Boiling water.
- Get 100 grams of Candied chestnuts.
- Prepare 100 ml of Syrup from the candied chestnuts.
Steps to make Easy Osechi Microwaved Kuri Kinton (Chestnut Paste):
- Peel the sweet potato thickly with a vegetable peeler until all parts are a nice even color (until imperfections are removed). Cut into 2cm cubes..
- Place in a microwave-safe bowl, and soak in water. Cut the candied chestnuts in half..
- Gently rinse the sweet potatoes and drain. Add salt and hot water, cover lightly with plastic wrap, and microwave at 600W for 7-8 minutes..
- Test the sweet potatoes with a toothpick. If it can be inserted easily, drain the hot water. Gently mash the sweet potatoes with a pestle or rolling pin..
- Add the sugar and syrup from the chestnuts, and gently stir the mixture with a rolling pin..
- Add the chestnuts and microwave uncovered at 600W for 4 minutes..
- Gently combine until even. Heat again in the microwave at 600W for 3 1/2-4 minutes, and it's done..
If you find this Easy Osechi Microwaved Kuri Kinton (Chestnut Paste) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.