Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez spaghetti & meatballs recipe. You can cook mike's ez spaghetti & meatballs using 29 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Get of ● For The Red Sauce.
- Prepare 2 (1 Pound) of Jars [of your favorite spaghetti or marinara sauce].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Viadailla Onions.
- Provide 1 of EX LG Firm Beefeater Tomato [chopped].
- You need 1 (14 oz) of Can Artichoke Hearts.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Red Onions.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Fresh Spinach [stems removed].
- Take 1 Cup of Fresh Mushrooms [thick sliced].
- Provide 1 (14 oz) of Can Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Parmasean Cheese.
- Get 6 of LG Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & fine minced].
- You need 2 of LG Stalks Celery [chopped].
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of Fennel.
- Provide of ● For The Meatballs.
- You need 1 Pound of Ground Sausage.
- Take 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- Take 2 tbsp of Fresh Basil [+ reserves for garnish].
- Take 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 2 Cups of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Take of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- Prepare of Garden Wedge Salads [with bacon slivers].
- Prepare Slices of Thick Garlic Bread.
- Get of Fresh Italian Parsley [garnish].
- Provide as needed of Parmasean Cheese.
- Take as needed of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get as needed of Noodles [your choice].
Steps to make Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Create your meatballs by mixing everything together in the ● Meatball section well. Mold into small balls..
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Chop all fresh vegetables and place in a large pot..
- Add in your favorite spaghetti or marinara sauce..
- Simmer for 30 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Add in meatballs. Simmer 10 minutes longer..
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Add a dash of salt and olive oil to your water. Stir occasionally..
- Top with fresh basil, parsley, Parmasean and Mozzarella Cheese..
- Serve hot with crispy garlic bread and a fresh wedge garden salad. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.