Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pan Fried Cod recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Fried Cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fried Cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried cod recipe. You can cook pan fried cod using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan Fried Cod:
- Prepare 4 of Cod Fillets (Tilapia and Flounder also work).
- You need 1 C of Corn Meal (Corn Flour works too).
- Use 1 Tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Get 1 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Parsley.
- Take 1 Tsp of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 C of Italian Dressing.
- Use 1/4 C of Avacado Oil.
Steps to make Pan Fried Cod:
- Marinate fish fillets in the Italian dressing for 1 hour..
- Combine corn meal, old bay, onion powder, parsley, and lemon pepper in a medium bowl..
- Coat fillets in corn meal mixture..
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Avocado oil has a higher burn temperature and works better than olive oil for this..
- Place fillets in skillet and cook for approximately 15 minutes. Flip halfway through..
- Serve with a side of lemon wedges and enjoy!.
If you find this Pan Fried Cod recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.