Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Swedish Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Swedish Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Start with replacing the light bulbs. Complete this for your house, not only the kitchen. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy swedish meatballs recipe. To cook easy swedish meatballs you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Swedish Meatballs:
- Use 52 of count frozen Swedish style meatballs. You could make your own, but then it wouldn’t be easy. 😂.
- You need 5 TBS. of butter.
- You need 3 TBS. of flour.
- Get 14.5 oz. of can of beef broth, or in a pinch, 3-4 beef bouillon cubes dissolved in 2 cups of boiling water.
- You need 8 oz. of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare TBS. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide Tsp. of Dijon mustard.
- Get To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare TBS. of parsley.
Steps to make Easy Swedish Meatballs:
- Sauté butter and flour in a saucepan on high heat until the mixture begins to brown..
- Add in beef broth and heavy whipping cream and stir..
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper. Stir until mixture begins to thicken..
- Add in the frozen meatballs. Stir until it begins to boil. Lower heat to medium, cover and simmer until meatballs are heated all the way through, apx. 1/2 hour..
- Remove to a serving bowl and sprinkle with parsley to add a splash of color and give it a nice appearance!.
If you find this Easy Swedish Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.