Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Green tomato kofta curry
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Green tomato kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green tomato kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green tomato kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green tomato kofta curry recipe. You can have green tomato kofta curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green tomato kofta curry:
- Use 1 kg of green tomato.
- Use 2tbsp of gramflour.
- Get 1/2tsp of salt to taste +.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 tbsp of ginger,garlic paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of onion paste.
- Prepare of oil for frying = for gravy.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of methi dana.
- Provide 1 pinch of hing.
- Provide 1 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Green tomato kofta curry:
- Wash and grate the tomatoes and drain the grated tomato,and keep aside the drained tomato juice heat 1tsp oil in a pan crackle the cumin seeds and add grated tomato,stir continuously..
- Now add heeng,1/2tsp salt,1tbsp ginger.garlic paste and gram flour and cook it for 5 to 8 minute cool it,add bread crumbs and make the kofta and fry till it become golden now add more oil in remaining oil add methi dana,ginger,garlic paste saute it..
- Add onion paste fry until golden. add dry ingredients and remaining tomato juice. add 2 cup of water and boil the gravy 5 minute,add kofta and cook again for 5 minute with lid on sim. garnish with coriander and serve with rice,roti or nan..
If you find this Green tomato kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.