Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Made in 3 Minutes with One Bowl Pie Crust
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Made in 3 Minutes with One Bowl Pie Crust recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Made in 3 Minutes with One Bowl Pie Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Made in 3 Minutes with One Bowl Pie Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to made in 3 minutes with one bowl pie crust recipe. To make made in 3 minutes with one bowl pie crust you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Made in 3 Minutes with One Bowl Pie Crust:
- Provide 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 2 pinch of Sugar.
- Take 1 of Water.
- Take 1 of Ice.
Instructions to make Made in 3 Minutes with One Bowl Pie Crust:
- Cut the butter into approximately 1.5 cm cubes and chill them in the fridge before you start cooking. If you're in a rush, cut the butter and chill it in the freezer..
- Put the ingredients marked with ☆ in a cup to make ice water. Measure the flour in a bowl, then measure and add the butter, salt and sugar. Stir well..
- Use one hand to cut up the chunks of butter with a scraper, and the other hand to get rid of the clumps by mashing the butter and flour, using a rubbing motion..
- Measure out 2 and 2/3 tablespoons of ice water and add to the mixture, then use the scraper to mix the whole thing into one mass. It's alright if there is some loose powder left over..
- Once the majority of the dough has been collected in a ball, cut the dough in half and place it on top of the rest. Repeat so that the dough has 4 layers..
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and flatten it to 1 cm thickness. Place it in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours. If you're going to keep the dough for a long time, place it in the freezer as it is. It will keep for 1 month..
- You can make this in a food processor too. In this case, put in the flour, salt and sugar and pulse them together quickly before adding the butter and processing it again vigorously..
- If the butter becomes powdery, add water and mix until the dough forms. It's then finished. Please store it as explained in Step 6..
If you find this Made in 3 Minutes with One Bowl Pie Crust recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.