Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mathri ( Indian Savoury Snack) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mathri ( Indian Savoury Snack) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mathri ( Indian Savoury Snack) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mathri ( indian savoury snack) recipe. To make mathri ( indian savoury snack) you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mathri ( Indian Savoury Snack):
- You need 2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Butter or Vegetable Shortening.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Fresh Fenugrek leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Carom Seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt to Taste.
- Get 3/4 cup of Water (Room Temperature).
- Get 2 tsp of Pepper corns coarsly ground.
Steps to make Mathri ( Indian Savoury Snack):
- Seive the flour to aerate..
- Add all the other ingredients to the flour and slowly incorporate them..
- once all the ingredients are incorporated, bring them to the working station and knead them to form soft dough..
- Add 1/2 tsp spoon baking soda for softness if you like before you knead the flour..
- Once the dough is ready, cover and let it rest for 45 minutes..
- divide the dough and prepare small flat discs using hand and thumb. then prick fork for even cooking..
- Deef fry them by turning frequently to avoid burning.
- Once golden browned, take it out and let it sit and absorb all excess oil on a blotting papwr.
- Ready to serve!!.
If you find this Mathri ( Indian Savoury Snack) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.