Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel and Banana Mille-Feuille Using Pie Crusts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel and Banana Mille-Feuille Using Pie Crusts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as effectively as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel and banana mille-feuille using pie crusts recipe. You can cook caramel and banana mille-feuille using pie crusts using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel and Banana Mille-Feuille Using Pie Crusts:
- Get 2 of sheets Frozen Pie Crust (1 sheet = 150g, 20cm square).
- Prepare 2 of Banana.
- You need 40 grams of A. Granulated Sugar.
- You need 40 grams of A. Heavy Cream.
- Take 150 grams of Milk.
- You need 2 of Egg yolks.
- Provide 20 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Use 15 grams of Cake flour and cornstarch, half each.
- Take 1 tsp of Rum.
- You need 100 grams of B. Heavy Cream.
- Get 10 grams of B. granulated sugar.
- Use 1 of easpoon B. Rum.
- You need 1 of Powdered sugar (for the caramel).
Steps to make Caramel and Banana Mille-Feuille Using Pie Crusts:
- Use a fork to poke holes all over the pie crusts and bake in a 220°C – 180°C oven for 25 minutes. After 6 – 7 minutes, use a spatula to deflate the puffiness..
- Dust the entire crust with powdered sugar sprinkled through a tea strainer, and bake again for 3 – 4 minutes at 230°C..
- Once the entire surface has become a glossy caramel color, it's done..
- Put the granulated sugar from A into a pot and heat on medium..
- When it turns a thick, dark caramel color, stop the heat and add the heavy cream.from A. Stir together..
- This is what it looks like after the cream has been added..
- Add the milk and bring to a boil. It's okay if the caramel begins to stick to the bottom of the pot because it will gradually dissolve..
- In a bowl, mix together the egg yolk, granulated sugar, and sifted flour + cornstarch mixture, in that order..
- Add Step 7 into Step 8 and blend together. Pour it back into the pot and turn on the heat to medium-high. While using a whisk to stir, heat until the center comes to a boil and it is completely heated through..
- Pour it into a metal tray, cover with plastic wrap, top with an ice pack and cool quickly. This completes the caramel custard..
- Mix together all of the B. ingredients in a bowl. Place the bowl in a bowl of ice water and lightly whip until fluffy peaks are formed..
- Strain Step 10 and stir in the rum. Add 40g of Step 11 to Step 10 and fold it in with a rubber spatula..
- Cut the pie crust into 6 sections. Using a serrated knife, first cut just the caramel's surface, then vigorously push the knife down to cut through the rest..
- Use a piping bag with a star-shaped tip to pipe cream from Step 12 onto the 6 pie crust strips..
- Top with 5mm thick roundly sliced bananas. It's difficult to move them after this, so you should put them on a serving dish..
- Pipe the rest of the heavy cream in a straight line..
- Top with the remaining 6 pie crusts and it's all done!.
If you find this Caramel and Banana Mille-Feuille Using Pie Crusts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.