Steps to Make Speedy Dhaaba Style Dhokli nu Shaak
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dhaaba Style Dhokli nu Shaak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dhaaba Style Dhokli nu Shaak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhaaba Style Dhokli nu Shaak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dhaaba style dhokli nu shaak recipe. To make dhaaba style dhokli nu shaak you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dhaaba Style Dhokli nu Shaak:
- You need 200 gms of gram flour.
- Get 1tsp of soda.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Provide to taste of dry red and green chilies.
- You need of Dry Masalas:.
- Get of Red chilli.
- You need of Turmeric.
- You need of Coriander.
- Provide of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Jeera powder.
Steps to make Dhaaba Style Dhokli nu Shaak:
- Take a bowl add gram flour, salt and add water slowly and gradually. We do this to avoid lumps. Put a steamer or kadhai add water and put a stand in the center. Add 2 cups of water. Once the water starts boiling take a thaali and grease it with oil. Add soda to the gram flour batter and pour this batter into the thaali. Put the thaali on the kadhai/steamer and cover it with lid..
- Let it steam for 25 mins on medium flame. Insert a toothpick and take out the thaali when toothpick comes out clean. Now cut the dhokli horizontally and vertically as shown in the below snap..
- Now take a pan add oil to it. When oil is hot add mustard seeds and let it splatter. Now add jeera, curry leaves and dry red chilli. In a minute add chopped onions/garlic/green chillies. Sauté it until it turns brown. Now add tomatoes and all dry Masalas and salt to taste..
- Once it starts leaving oil add a 2 cups of water and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Before serving add dhokli pieces to it. So tht it doesn’t get soggy. Garnish with coriander. It’s ready to eat😊.
If you find this Dhaaba Style Dhokli nu Shaak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.