Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tiranga pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tiranga pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tiranga pulao recipe. To make tiranga pulao you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tiranga pulao:
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Use of Paneer shallow fried.
- Get of Green peas.
- Provide of Carrots.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Get of Cooked basmati rice.
- Prepare of Onions.
- Take of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Get of Garam masala.
- Use of Red chilli powder.
- Take of Green chillies.
- Prepare of Pav bhaji masala.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper powder.
- Get of Cashews.
- Get of Green chillies finely chopped.
Instructions to make Tiranga pulao:
- For orange rice: In a pan add oil. Add onions and saute. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute. Add tomato finely chopped, red chilli powder and cook till mushy. Add finely chopped carrots and cover and cook. Add pav bhaji masala and salt and cook. Add cooked rice and saute..
- For white rice: In a pan add oil. Add cashews and saute till light brown. Remove aside. Add onions and saute. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute. Add shallow fried paneer. Add cooked rice, salt, pepper and saute. Add cashews..
- For green rice: In a pan add oil. Add onions and saute. Add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies and saute. Add Spinach puree and saute. Add boiled green peas, garam masala and saute. Add cooked rice and salt..
- Grease a bowl with ghee. Add a small portion of orange rice and press well. Then add white rice and press. Next add green rice and press well..
- Unmould the rice. Serve with raita. I have served here with harabhara kabab..
If you find this Tiranga pulao recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.