Recipe of Homemade Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried green tomato sandwiches recipe. To cook fried green tomato sandwiches you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches:
- Use of green tomatoes, sliced into 4 thick slices.
- Use of Cooked shredded chicken.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Get of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Dill, chopped.
- Take of Italian seasoning.
- Take of to. Lemon juice.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Flour.
- Use of eggs.
- Provide of Bread crumbs of your choice.
Steps to make Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches:
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese,dill, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Add in cooked shredded chicken and mix well..
- In 3 small separate bowls add flour to one bowl, eggs whisked in a second, and breadcrumbs in a third..
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- While oil is heating assemble sandwiches. Start with 1 slice tomato, spread on cream cheese mixture, and top with another tomato slice..
- Dip tomato sandwich in flour, egg, and lastly breadcrumbs. Fry 3-4 minutes on each side until browned and crispy. Drain on paper towel. Repeat with remaining slices of tomato..
If you find this Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.