Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Heather's Homemade Hot Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heather's Homemade Hot Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to heather's homemade hot sauce recipe. You can cook heather's homemade hot sauce using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Heather's Homemade Hot Sauce:
- Provide of Dry ingredients.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of cayenne pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of habanero pepper powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of paprika.
- Use 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ghost pepper powder (optional).
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- Get 4 cup of white vinegar.
- Take 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 1/3 cup of honey.
- Take 1/2 cup of apricot preserves.
- Take 2/3 cup of spiced rum.
- You need 6 oz of can of tomato paste.
Steps to make Heather's Homemade Hot Sauce:
- In a large saucepan, mix together all dry ingredients, except bay leaves..
- Add honey, apricot preserves, spiced rum, and tomato paste. Mix well..
- Whisk in all vinegars, saving 1/2 cup of white vinegar..
- Place on stovetop, add bay leaves and bring to a slow boil over medium heat..
- Once boiling, reduce heat to low and cover, simmering for at least 30 minutes..
- Turn off stove and let cool for 1 hour..
- Remove bay leaves and pour into a blender, blending until smooth..
- Using a fine mesh strainer, strain the mixture into a clean saucepan. (Use a spoon to push it through the strainer, the mixture will be thick.) Discard the leftover pulp..
- Add 1/2 cup of white vinegar (more or less depending on preference) to the sauce, to thin to desired consistency..
- Cover and let cool completely before bottling..
If you find this Heather's Homemade Hot Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.