Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli potatoes (indian version) recipe. To make chilli potatoes (indian version) you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version):
- Use 4 large of boiled potatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Use 4 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 2 tsp of tomato ketchup/sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Get 6 tbsp of cornflour.
- Take 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 dash of of black pepper.
- You need 1 of salt as per requirement.
- You need 1 of chopped corainder leaves.
- Get 1 of sliced spring onions.
Steps to make Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version):
- Peel and cut the boiled potatoes into any shape you like..
- For Batter – Mix well the cornflour,salt,black pepper,1 cup of water & bread crumbs in a bowl..
- Marinate the sliced potatoes in the batter prepared..
- Heat the oil in a deep pan/fryer over a high flame.Add the marinated potatoes and cook for a few minutes till they turn golden brown. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside..
- In a pan heat the oil (you can use the same oil previously used for frying potatoes). Add the garlic, ginger & green chillies to it and stir-fry for a few seconds..
- Add the fried potatoes,tomato ketchup,soya sauce,corainder leaves,chilli sauce and salt to taste.sauté them..
- Garnish with spring onions & serve hot..
If you find this Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.