Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chiles Rellenos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chiles Rellenos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chiles Rellenos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chiles rellenos recipe. You can cook chiles rellenos using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chiles Rellenos:
- Prepare 4 of poblano peppers.
- Use 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 3 large of eggs, seperated.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- You need 2 of roma tomatoes, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 of corn oil.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Chiles Rellenos:
- Roast all sides of peppers over an open flame, while hot, put in a covered saucepan.
- Brown beef over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic and tomato, cook for 2 minutes. season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove peppers from pot and peel skin.
- Cut peppers down the side and remove all seeds and ribs.
- Stuff each pepper with half beef mixture and half cheese. Use a toothpick to hold the cut closed.
- Whip egg whites until fluffy, add the yokes and gently fold in.
- Heat 1/4 inch oil over medium heat.
- Lightly coat each pepper in flour, then coat with egg.
- Fry each pepper until golden brown, drain on paper towels.
- Enjoy with Awesome Sour Cream or your favorite dipping sauce.
If you find this Chiles Rellenos recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.