Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Double pie crust
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Double pie crust recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Double pie crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double pie crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double pie crust recipe. To cook double pie crust you need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Double pie crust:
- You need 1 c of flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2/3 c of butter flavored Crisco.
- Use 1/4 c of flour.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
Instructions to make Double pie crust:
- Blend 1 cup of flour & salt.
- Using a butter knife, cut Crisco into the salt & flour until mixture is crumbly.
- In a separate bowl mix 1/4 c flour with water & vinegar, stir with a fork till smooth.
- Add the wet mixture to the crumbles, using a hand to gently toss the mixture together till it all sticks together.
- Do not knead! Form into a ball, the mixture should not stick to your hands too much, or be too dry that it falls apart.
- If too dry add a tsp of water 1 at a time till it all sticks together.
- If too wet add a Tbsp flour 1 at a time to mixture till it forms a ball and all sticks together.
- Separate into 2 halves.
- Using a generously floured surface roll each ball into 1 crust.
If you find this Double pie crust recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.