Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pie Crust Beef Empanadas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pie Crust Beef Empanadas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pie Crust Beef Empanadas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pie crust beef empanadas recipe. You can have pie crust beef empanadas using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pie Crust Beef Empanadas:
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- Take 1-2 Tablespoon of pickled jalapeno, chopped (optional).
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of corn starch.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/4 cup of diced onions.
- Get 2 of rolls of store bought pie crust, thawed according to package instruction.
- You need 1 cup of Mexican blended cheese or to taste.
- Provide 1 of egg, beaten.
Instructions to make Pie Crust Beef Empanadas:
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef with jalapeno (optional), corn starch, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper and let it sit for about 5-10 minutes..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a lightly greased aluminum foil..
- In a large skillet, saute garlic and onion for about 1 minute until fragrant. Add in the ground beef and stir fry until beef is cooked through and the onion is translucent..
- Roll out pie crusts. Use a bowl size of your choice to trace circles onto the piecrust and cut them into circular pieces. Mix the left over pie crust together, use a rolling pin to roll them out. Repeat the above process to get as many circular crusts as you can..
- Lay the circular pieces of pie crust on the counter and put desired amount of filling and cheese in the center. Fold pie crust in half and keep the fillings inside. Use the back of a fork to press down on the edges of the pie crust..
- Carefully transfer the empanadas into the fryer basket. Brush the top surface with egg and air fry at 350F (175C) for about 4-5 minutes. Flip the empanadas over and brush the top side with egg. Air fry again at 350F (175C) for another 3-4 minutes until the surface is golden brown..
If you find this Pie Crust Beef Empanadas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.