Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chili con Pavo (turkey) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chili con Pavo (turkey) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili con Pavo (turkey) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you should completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chili con pavo (turkey) recipe. To cook chili con pavo (turkey) you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili con Pavo (turkey):
- Prepare of Meat.
- You need of turkey breast, ground.
- Use of Fresh veggies.
- You need of Anaheim chili pepper, seeded & diced.
- Get of yellow chili pepper, seeded & diced.
- Prepare of red jalapeno, seeded & diced.
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Take of garlic, minced.
- Take of Spices.
- Use of Carroll Shelby's Chili Kit (Winco).
- Provide of tomato sauce.
- Use of Canned.
- Prepare of kidney beans, canned.
- Prepare of Pinto beans, canned.
- Get of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need of tomatoes, canned & diced.
- Use of Fresh fruit.
- Get of key limes, zested & juiced.
Instructions to make Chili con Pavo (turkey):
- Brown turkey in a skillet, then transfer to a soup pot..
- Saute veggies then add to the soup pot..
- Drain kidney & pinto beans into a 2 cup measure. Add water to bring it to 2 cups. Add the liquid to the pot. Retain the beans..
- Add the spice and salt packets from the kit and the tomato sauce. For mild omit the cayenne pepper. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Only use the masa flour if the chili is too thin..
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking add tomatoes, retained pinto & kidney beans, rinsed black beans and the lime juice and zest to pot..
- When heated through, serve with tortilla chips or crackers..
If you find this Chili con Pavo (turkey) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.