Steps to Prepare Speedy Pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese!
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to start as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. You need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese! recipe. You can have pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese! using 11 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese!:
- Get of pasta (preferably penne).
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes.
- Get of kalamata olives pitted (preferably buy pitted olives that tend to be tastier and take the pit out yourselves).
- Take of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of large onion.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Get of sea salt.
- Get of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide of oregano.
- You need of paprica.
- You need of feta cheese.
Instructions to make Pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese!:
- Fill a large pan with water, place it on a high heat and bring to the boil..
- When the water boils add sea salt and the pasta and boil for 10 – 11 minutes. Your pasta will be cooked but it will still have a bit of a a bite..
- While you wait for the water and pasta to get ready prepare your sauce..
- Pit the olives and slice them in quarters..
- Chop the onion and crush the garlic (without pilling it)..
- Slice your cherry tomatoes in halves or quarters, depending on their size..
- Get a saucepan, hit it well and add the olive oil..
- Add the onion and the clove of garlic and cook them until the onion is golden..
- Add the olives and the sliced tomatoes and "sweat" them out, 3-4 minutes will do just fine..
- Add the tomato sauce, bring to a simmer and season to your liking..
- Your sauce and pasta should be ready at approximately the same time..
- Get your feta cheese and slice it in small cubes..
- Add it to the saucepan and stir gently..
- Drain your pasta, return it to your pot and top up with the sauce..
- Stir them together so the sauce covers the pasta..
- Serve and enjoy. You can top your past with some Parmesan cheese for extra flavor..
If you find this Pasta with cherry tomatoes, olives and feta cheese! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.