Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Broccoli soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Broccoli soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you feel happier. They fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. Feeling hungry can be terrible! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard to digest. You digest these grains faster than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy broccoli soup recipe. To make creamy broccoli soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Broccoli soup:
- Take 1 of chicken breast with bone.
- You need 4 of bouillon cubes.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli, chopped up.
- Use 2 of carrots, diced.
- Provide 3 of small potatoes, cubed.
- Provide 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (or more).
- Get To taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Creamy Broccoli soup:
- Put chicken breast into a large pot filled with water so that the chicken is completely covered, bring to boil and cook until chicken is cooked through..
- Dice onions and add to the broth.
- Remove chicken from broth and pull meat from bone, add the meat back to the broth..
- Chop broccoli, potatoes and carrots, add to the broth, cook until vegetables are tender..
- Add in cheese, butter and heavy cream.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
I've made cauliflower soup plenty of times, but this is the first time I attempted broccoli soup. Creamy Broccoli Soup is incredibly nutritious and truly good for you. It provides lots of vitamin C, even in just a cup! You can serve it as a lighter starter for dinner, or for lunch with a sandwich on the side. The Cream of Broccoli Soup Recipe is a healthy wholesome soup that is made creamy with the addition of potatoes and light with milk.
If you find this Creamy Broccoli soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.