Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Banana Custard Banoffee Pie
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana Custard Banoffee Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Custard Banoffee Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Custard Banoffee Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana custard banoffee pie recipe. You can have banana custard banoffee pie using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Custard Banoffee Pie:
- Get of For the base.
- Take 300 g of milk chocolate digestives.
- Provide 100 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need of For the caramel.
- Provide 100 g of unsalted butter.
- Take 100 g of dark brown soft sugar.
- Get 1 (397 g) of tin sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of For the banana custard.
- Use 1 of banana.
- Get 250 ml of full fat milk.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 45 g of caster sugar.
- Get 25 g of plain flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cornflour.
- Take of For the topping.
- You need 1 of banana.
- Use 300 ml of whipping cream, whipped.
Steps to make Banana Custard Banoffee Pie:
- Crush your biscuits (you can use ordinary digestives if you prefer) and add the melted butter to them. Combine thoroughly. Spread the mix all over the base of a 23cm deep fluted loose bottom pie/flan tin or similar tin. Press down firmly and into the sides. Put it into the fridge to firm up whilst you prepare your caramel..
- Put the butter and dark brown sugar into a saucepan and melt over a low heat. Only do this so that the sugar dissolves. Add in the condensed milk. Stirring constantly, let it come to a simmer and keep stirring for 6 to 8 minutes so that it thickens up and goes a rich, dark, golden colour. Remove from the heat and immediately pour into your biscuit base. Smooth it all over the base, trying to keep an even, level surface. Pop back into the fridge to cool..
- Now onto the banana custard. Mash up your banana and put it to one side. Measure out 200ml of the milk and add the vanilla extract to it. Pop it into the microwave for 1 minute. This should get it hot but not boiling – that’s how you want it. In a bowl whisk the egg yolks and sugar together until they’re pale in colour and fluffy. Add the flour and cornflour to that and whisk again until you get a thick but smooth consistency. Add the remaining 50ml of cold milk and whisk that in..
- Now add this mixture to the warm milk and put it all in a saucepan, making sure it’s all whisked together first. Put on a low heat and stir constantly for 6 to 8 minutes until it thickens up. Do not let it boil! Remove from the heat, stir in your mashed banana..
- Remove the tin with the biscuit base and caramel from the fridge and add the banana custard to the top, spreading over the caramel layer evenly (ensure, of course, that the caramel layer has cooled and set first). Pop in the fridge again to cool for about 30 mins to 1 hour..
- Finally, slice up a banana. Randomly place over the top of the banana custard and then spread your whipped cream over the top of the lot. Decorate the top of the cream in whatever way you like. Some people dust with cocoa powder, some with crushed chocolate (I used a chocolate topping). Enjoy your banana custard banoffee pie – and you will!.
If you find this Banana Custard Banoffee Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.