Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan bread bowls with roasted cherry tomatoes recipe. To make parmesan bread bowls with roasted cherry tomatoes you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes:
- Get of active dry yeast Regular or quick (2 1/4 tsps).
- Get of ° Warm waterF to F ) 1/4 cup (.
- Use of Sugar.
- You need of All-purpose flour.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Parmesan cheese , grated.
- Take of Shortening (butter).
- Take of Heavy cream.
Instructions to make Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes:
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in small bowl. Stir in sugar; set aside..
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and cheese in large bowl. Cut in shortening, using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until mixture look like fine crumbs. Stir in yeast mixture and cream so dough leaves side of bowl and forms a ball..
- Place dough on lightly floured surface. Knead about 1 minute or until smooth. Cover and let rise in warm place 10 minutes..
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Grease outsides of six 10-ounce custard cups. Place cups upside down in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2×10 1/2×1 inch. Divide dough into 6 equal parts. Pat or roll each part into 7-inch circle. Shape dough circles over outsides of custard cups. (Do not allow to curl under edges of cups.).
- Bake 18 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully lift bread bowls from custard cups–custard cups and bread will be hot. Cool bread bowls upright on wire rack..
If you find this Parmesan Bread Bowls with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.