Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best no roll pie crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to no roll pie crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no roll pie crust recipe. To cook no roll pie crust you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make no roll pie crust:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of cold milk.
Steps to make no roll pie crust:
- sift flour, sugar and salt directly into a 9" pie plate..
- in a 1 cup measuring cup, whisk together oil and milk and pour over flour mixture..
- using a fork, mix until completely dampened. then press dough evenly over bottom of pie plate, then up the sides..
- you can now use this as an unbaked or baked pie shell..
- to bake it… preheat oven to 400°F. poke dough several times all along bottom and sides. bake for 12 – 15 minutes. allow to cool before filling..
- just to let everyone know… I found this recipe on the Mr. Food test kitchen website..
If you find this no roll pie crust recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.