Recipe of Ultimate Sautéed Veggies Dressed with Mentsuyu and Grated Daikon
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sautéed Veggies Dressed with Mentsuyu and Grated Daikon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed Veggies Dressed with Mentsuyu and Grated Daikon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed veggies dressed with mentsuyu and grated daikon recipe. You can cook sautéed veggies dressed with mentsuyu and grated daikon using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sautéed Veggies Dressed with Mentsuyu and Grated Daikon:
- Take of to 4 Eggplants.
- Prepare of Kabocha squash.
- Provide of Okra.
- You need of Tomato (medium).
- Get of Oil (for deep frying).
- Provide of Dressing.
- Get of ◎Water.
- Prepare of ◎Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- Provide of ◎Sake (without salt).
- Use of △Daikon (grated with a bit of juice).
- Provide of △Ginger (grated).
- Get of as much (to taste) Chili thread, bonito flakes.
Steps to make Sautéed Veggies Dressed with Mentsuyu and Grated Daikon:
- Cut the eggplant lengthwise, then into bite size pieces. Remove the seeds and insides from the kabocha, then cut into 7-8 mm bite-sized pieces..
- Cut the stem off the okra, then rub and roll in salt (not listed) to clean the surface. Cut lengthwise. Remove the stem from the tomatoes, then cut in half..
- In a pan, add the dressing ingredients marked ◎ and bring to a boil before stopping the heat. Add the △ ingredients and let sit..
- In a frying pan, heat 3 tablespoons of oil, then fry the eggplant until it's a nice, golden color. Use strong heat to cook through entirely before turning over..
- Fry the kabocha, okra, and tomatoes, adding in that order. Add oil if needed..
- When the vegetables are cooked, remove them from the pan and place on paper towels until cooled down, then add the dressing. Here, I've mixed it in a plastic container..
- Feel free to enjoy this as-is, cool in the refrigerator, or serve chilled..
- Garnish with chili threads or bonito flakes and serve..
If you find this Sautéed Veggies Dressed with Mentsuyu and Grated Daikon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.