Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably buy lots of food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry recipe. To cook green curry you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Curry:
- Get 1 of packet Store-bought green curry paste.
- Prepare 1 of can, 400 ml Canned coconut milk or cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut powder.
- You need 133 ml of Milk.
- Get 1 dash of Fish sauce.
- Get 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- Use 1 of Chicken (breast).
- Prepare 1/4 of Bamboo shoot.
- Get 1 of Red bell pepper.
Steps to make Green Curry:
- Cut chicken, carrot, onion, potatos and bamboo shoot into bite size pieces, and stir fry..
- When the vegetables have softened, add 400 ml coconut milk or cream and 2/3 cup of milk. When it comes to the boil, add coconut powder and mix..
- Cover with a lid and simmer until the vegetables soften..
- When the vegetables have softened, add red bell pepper and nam pla, and bring to boil..
- Add the store-bought curry paste. I often use about half of the packet. Taste and adjust the amount of the paste..
- The key is adding salt at the end! It makes the curry very delicious. Add salt while tasting..
- Once again, bring to boil. The green curry is ready to serve. You can add other vegetables such as zucchini for a different version..
If you find this Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.