Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Boiled egg recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Boiled egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Complete this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. You really need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled egg recipe. You can have boiled egg using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boiled egg:
- Get 4 of large eggs.
- Provide 2 pieces of sausage.
- Take 1 of small sized carrot.
- Get 1/3 of bulb of moderate sized onions.
- Use Pinch of seasoning powder.
- Use Pinch of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Water.
- Use bag of Ziploc.
Steps to make Boiled egg:
- Clean and wash the carrot. Dice the carrot and onions and set aside..
- Boil the sausage with seasoning for few mins then fry. Cut the sausage and set aside. Put water in a pot on fire and bring to boil..
- Break and whisk the egg, add a little salt and seasoning powder. Pour whisked egg in the ziploc bag, add the onions, sausage, carrot and pepper (optional)..
- Put the bag in the boiling water and allow to cook. The timing depends on the quantity of egg prepared. For this, I allowed it for 15mins..
- Ready to be served..
If you find this Boiled egg recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.