Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Garden Fresh Salsa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Garden Fresh Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Garden Fresh Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy garden fresh salsa recipe. To cook easy garden fresh salsa you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Garden Fresh Salsa:
- You need 5 large of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 3 of jalepeno peppers.
- Get 3 tbsp of fresh cilantro (adjust per personal taste, we go strong).
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt, add per personal taste.
Steps to make Easy Garden Fresh Salsa:
- Dice tomatoes and place in large bowl..
- Finely chop onion and add to tomatoes..
- Cut tops off jalepenos, deseed, and finely chop, add to bowl. (some seeds can be left in for additional heat).
- Mince garlic and add to bowl..
- Finely chop cilantro and add to bowl along with lime juice and salt..
- Stir thoroughly, refridgerate, allow to sit for an hour and serve!.
If you find this Easy Garden Fresh Salsa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.