Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bitter Melon. Indian Karela. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bitter Melon. Indian Karela. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bitter Melon. Indian Karela. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bitter melon. indian karela. recipe. To cook bitter melon. indian karela. you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bitter Melon. Indian Karela.:
- Provide 4 of Indian Karela (thinly sliced with skin and seeds).
- Take 1 Tbsp of Garlic, Ginger and Turmeric Paste..
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Kitchen King (MDH BRAND) Masala.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Green Hot Chillies chopped.
- Take 2 of Tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 of Onion Chopped.
- Get 1 tbs of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
Steps to make Bitter Melon. Indian Karela.:
- You need to use a good pot to cook this dish. A lid that will close properly and would retain steam. Heat the Pot, Add oil, add cumin seeds, cook 2 mins., add chopped onions cook 5 minutes and add tomatoes cook 5 mins..
- Add sliced Karela and Masala. Mix well and cook 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water. Cover and reduce heat to simmer. Cook until tender. Add a little water if necessary, check periodically. Don't let it burn..
If you find this Bitter Melon. Indian Karela. recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.