Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Macaroni Pasta – Indian style
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Macaroni Pasta – Indian style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Macaroni Pasta – Indian style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macaroni Pasta – Indian style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to macaroni pasta – indian style recipe. You can cook macaroni pasta – indian style using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Macaroni Pasta – Indian style:
- Get 2 cups of macaroni.
- Use 6 cups of water -..
- Get 2 tbs of refined oil -.
- Take 1/2 cup of carrot beans tomato capsicum , , , diced – each.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas ( cooked soft).
- Use 1 cup of Onions diced to small pieces -.
- Use 1 cup of Paneer – diced to square pieces -.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic garam masala " spices group "- cuminseed – paste – – ; 2 tsps; 2 tsps ..
- Use 1 tsp;1 tsp of chilly pepper red powder – powder -.
- You need 3 tbs of butter (ghee)-.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Use 3 tbs of Mayonnaise — ;.
- Prepare 3 tbs of corriander leaves cut to small pieces -.
Instructions to make Macaroni Pasta – Indian style:
- To 6 cups of boiling water,add 2 cups of macaroni,refined oil and little salt. After 6-8 minutes,when it is cooked soft, strain out the macaroni. Stir gently to see that the macaroni do not stick to each other.
- Fry the diced paneer pieces in little butter and keep aside..
- Saute the cuminseeds, followed by ginger garlic paste and garam masala in 2 tbs of butter.Now add diced onions with little salt.. When it turns slightly soft,saute the diced carrots, beans,capsicum followed by the tomatoes.Now add cooked green peas,red chilly powder and pepper powder .Sprinkle 2 tbs of milk and cook in slow fire for 2 minutes with the lid on. Open the lid and mix the cooked macaroni with the vegetables. Stir till everything gets mixed well.Now transfer the entire thing t….
If you find this Macaroni Pasta – Indian style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.