Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy baked chicken alla vodka recipe. To make easy cheesy baked chicken alla vodka you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka:
- Provide 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast – cut to 1 inch cubes.
- Provide 1 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 oz of penne pasta.
- Take 1 jar of vodka sauce (I used Bertolli).
- Take 1 1/2 of Shredded mozzerella.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Provide to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add penne. Cook for 8 minutes. Drain when done and set aside..
- While pasta cooks heat a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add butter and olive oil. As soon as butter is melted add chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to preference. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through..
- Add vodka sauce and parmesan cheese to chicken in skillet. Stir to combine. Add penne. Gently stir to coat..
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with half the mozzerella. Repeat layers. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly..
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve with a side salad and/or garlic bread, and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.