Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Chicken for special occasions recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken for special occasions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken for special occasions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken for special occasions recipe. To cook baked chicken for special occasions you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken for special occasions:
- You need 5 of # chicken (I use leg quarters, and bone in chicken).
- Get of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Use 1 of small minced onion.
- You need 1 of medium green bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare 2 stalk of celery (cut).
Steps to make Baked Chicken for special occasions:
- Wash chicken and remove excess fat. Leave skin on. Put in large bowl..
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix seasoning into chicken by hand so you can knead the spices in meat..
- Add celery, onion and bell pepper. Mix that by hand also. Cover bowl with foil or put contents of bowl in a large ziplock bag..
- Refrigerate bag for at least 2 hours… I have mixed a complete 10# of chicken and divided it in 2 ziplock bags and froze them for several months. When ready to use thaw a bag and go to step 5..
- Place each piece in a baking dish. They can be placed in tight and touching. Then pour the bell pepper and celery and any small pieces of onion from the bag on top of the chicken..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 15 minutes..
- Remove from oven and cover with foil to keep it from drying until you serve it…
If you find this Baked Chicken for special occasions recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.