Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy beef Massaman curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy beef Massaman curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy beef Massaman curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef massaman curry recipe. You can have easy beef massaman curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Use 500 g of diced beef.
- Prepare 800 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 2.5 of red curry paste.
- You need 1 Tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1/8 Tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of ground clove.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 4-6 of cardamom pod (crushed).
- Provide 3-4 of Star Anise.
- Take 2-3 Tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Tamarind paste or 1 Tbsp vinegar (if you don’t have Tamarind paste).
- Use 1-2 Tbsp of peanuts or crunchy peanut butter.
- Get 4-5 of cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of potatoes peel and cut to pieces.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Simmer diced beef and 400 ml coconut milk for 1.30- 2 hours. Leave it aside..
- Add ground cumin, ground coriander, ground nutmeg, ground white pepper, ground clove, 3/4 Tsp ground cinnamon and 4 crushed cardamom pod into small bowl. They will be added to red curry paste to make Massaman curry paste..
- After 2 hours, start the curry. In the big sauce pan, add vegetable oil and heat it up with medium high heat. Then add red curry paste and pre mixed dried spices. Cook them until fragrant. If you use Massaman curry paste, you don’t need to add pre mixed dried spices..
- Reduce the heat to medium and add 300 ml of coconut milk. Cook until you see the oil split (around 5- 10 minutes)..
- Add peanuts, star anise, 2 cardamon, and 1/4 Tsp ground cinnamon. Reduce heat to low, cover pan with lid for 5 minutes..
- Add potatoes, onions, tomatoes, 100 ml coconut milk. Mix them and leave for 5 minutes with the lid on..
- Add the cooked beef, around 100 ml of cooked beef coconut milk and the rest of coconut milk. Add fish sauce, sugar, salt and tamarind paste. Leave it simmer for 10 minutes..
- Taste it and add more sugar, salt or tamarind paste up to your taste (if needed). With low heat, leave it for half an hour..
- Now it’s ready to be served..
If you find this Easy beef Massaman curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.