Steps to Prepare Ultimate Thai Punang Curry
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Punang Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Punang Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai punang curry recipe. To make thai punang curry you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Punang Curry:
- Provide 500 gm of chicken.
- Take 6-7 of garlic clove.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Get of Chopped lemon grass.
- You need of Chopped coriander root with steam.
- Use 1 cup of salas.
- Get 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
- Get of Lemon zest.
- Provide 1 of Chopped lemon leaf.
- Get 1/2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 tbs of rock salt.
- You need 1/2 tbs of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of coriander powder.
- Use 1/3 tbs of tamarind.
- Provide of Soaked red kashmiri chillies.
- Take 4 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
Steps to make Thai Punang Curry:
- Soak the chillies for 4hr..
- Blend Salas, peanuts, lemon zest, lemon leaves, coriander leaves, lemon grass,ginger, garlic, brown sugar, rock salt, tamarind in a rough consistency..
- Take a pan add oil, add the prepared paste. Cook them till it will release oil. Add the chicken thai pieces. Mix them well..
- Add the Coconut milk, cumin powder, coriander powder and mix them well. Cook it for 30min in a low flame..
If you find this Thai Punang Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.