Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken parmesan recipe. To make baked chicken parmesan you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- Provide 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Get of Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil – 24 oz jar.
- Prepare 16 oz of Fettuccine.
- Prepare 8 oz of Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide Block of mozzarella cheese 8 oz.
- Take of Bread Crumbs, Italian Style – 15 oz can.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Get 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Provide of Italian seasoning.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Vegetable or olive oil cooking spray.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook 16 oz of fettuccine as instructed on the package.
- Shred 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread bread crumbs into thin layer onto a cookie sheet, mix in Parmesan cheese, and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to lightly browned and crispy, set aside to cool.
- Rinse chicken breast with water and a small amount of vinegar to clean..
- Fillet each chicken breast into 8 thin halves and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash and then bread crumbs. Coat both sides evenly shake off excess and place on a roasting pan. (using a roasting pan allows the fat drip through the bottom of the tray and keep your chicken crispy). Bake 20 min at 350°.
- With a spoon, coat one side of each chicken breast with pasta sauce.
- Place a generous amount of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta sauce and bake 15-20 min at 350° until internal temp reached 165°.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Fettuccine (topping with fresh basil if available).
If you find this Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.