Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby potato yellow curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby potato yellow curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something great. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baby potato yellow curry recipe. To cook baby potato yellow curry you need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baby potato yellow curry:
- You need 750 grams of Baby potatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of curd yogurt / (non flavoured).
- Get 1 number of red onion , medium sized.
- Prepare 1 number of tomato , medium size.
- Provide 8 – 10 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 inch of ginger piece.
- Take 1/2 – 1 number of green chilli.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 3 – 4 numbers of chilis dried red (optional).
- Prepare 1 – 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 – 3 pinchs of kasuri methi.
- You need handful of coriander leaves.
- Take as required of water.
- Provide to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Baby potato yellow curry:
- Get the ingredients ready. Pressure cook the baby potatoes in water for about 3-4 whistles with some salt and turmeric powder. Drain, peel off the skin and keep aside. Rough chop- onion, garlic, ginger, tomatoes, green chili and coriander leaves. Whisk the curd well, mildly salt it and dilute with some water..
- In a wok, heat vegetable oil and splutter the mustard and cumin seeds. Add in some dried red chillies with the chopped ginger,garlic and green chili and saute for a few seconds. Add in the chopped onions with some salt and when the color fades, add in the tomatoes too. Now you can add the masala powders- red chilli, turmeric, coriander and garam masala. Give it a good mix and saute well for a minute..
- Into this masala, mix in the cooked baby potatoes. Saute and add water in, well enough to cover it all. Once it starts bubbling, you can reduce the flame and cook a while to thicken the gravy. Add some of the chopped coriander leaves too in..
- Reduce the flame to lowest and add in the diluted curd. Mix thoroughly so that it does not split. The finish off is with some black pepper powder, kasuri methi and additional salt if required. This is where you balance the flavors 🙂 Keep stirring. (Tip: You may mash in some potato pieces to thicken the curry) Put off the flame when you see the vapors – it need not bubble and boil. Garnish with some fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with rotis /rice..
If you find this Baby potato yellow curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.