Easiest Way to Make Perfect Dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup recipe. You can have dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup:
- You need of For the dinner rolls.
- Take of all purpose flour.
- You need of table spoons sugar.
- Use of salt (1/8 teaspoon).
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of yeast.
- Use of Some water.
- Take of For the soup.
- Get of Leek.
- Use of Potatoe.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking cream.
- Use of Onion.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Maggi(optional).
Instructions to make Dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup:
- In a large bowl, or a food processor combine all the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Once fully homogenized, add the wet ingredients and kneed kneed kneed !!!.
- Pre heat the oven.
- Allow for 15 minutes to rise. Then you cut and roll. Then allow for another 15 minutes to rise again. After which you’re only allowed to brush it with butter lightly other wise don’t touch it !.
- So brush it with butter and glaze the pan with butter too. Place them an inch away from each other and put into the already pre heated oven for 20 minutes..
- For the soup, in a non-stick pot, pour some oil and fry the chopped leek on low heat (cover the pot). After 3 minutes add the sliced onion and diced potatoes. After 5 minutes spice it with black pepper, maggi, and salt..
- Once the potato is soft, put everything in a blender and purée..
- Put back into the pot and add your cream as much or as less as you want,(don’t mind me, I like cream too much) garnish with grated carrots or parsley preferably and Tadaaa!!!!.
- Remove your dinner rolls from the oven, glaze with more butter and serve!!!.
If you find this Dinner rolls served with potato and leek soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.