Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Leek Soup#VeganContest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Leek Soup#VeganContest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato leek soup#vegancontest recipe. To cook potato leek soup#vegancontest you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Leek Soup#VeganContest:
- Provide of medium sized potatoes… Cut into cubes.
- Take of Leeks and a little red onion.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of coconut milk…you can use vegetable broth or stock.
- Take of Spices and herbs(optional)..mixed herbs, paprika, red chili.
Instructions to make Potato Leek Soup#VeganContest:
- Get your ingredients ready.
- Saute your onions till translucent..
- Add in your salt, spices and herbs.
- Let it cook for a while before adding your potatoes.
- Add your milk… It should cover the potatoes and let it simmer in low heat for about 10-12 min or till the potatoes are soft.
- You can use a hand blender or a strainer too.
- Put your mixture in a blender.Add a little milk or broth for ease of blending.
- Here you go. Serve with your preferred bread.
If you find this Potato Leek Soup#VeganContest recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.