Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Applewood Smoked wings and turkey legs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Applewood Smoked wings and turkey legs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to applewood smoked wings and turkey legs recipe. To make applewood smoked wings and turkey legs you only need 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Applewood Smoked wings and turkey legs:
- Take of chicken wings.
- Prepare of turkey legs.
- Use of Garlic salt.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Use of Water.
- Take of Frank's Red Hot.
- Get of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- Use of Applewood.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
Steps to make Applewood Smoked wings and turkey legs:
- Make brine for wings and turkey legs with salt and brown sugar. Use separate bowls. Chill for two hours.
- Bring smoker up to heat. 250°. Maintain 250° throughout smoking process until the end..
- After wings and turkey legs have chilled for two hours, remove from fridge, drain and pat dry.
- Dry rub salt, pepper and garlic salt on wings and turkey legs.
- Dry rub turkey legs with salt, pepper & garlic salt..
- Place wings in aluminum pan for indirect heat.
- Place wings in smoker and turkey legs on opposite side from heat.
- After one hour, flip wings and turkey legs.
- Flip turkey legs after one hour.
- Smoke for one more hour. Keep heat at 250°.
- On the third hour of smoking, stir up wings and drain off any excess liquid. Keep in pan. Flip legs.
- Hour four, remove wings from pan and finish wings on grill in smoker.
- The last 30 minutes of smoking, raise heat to 350°-400°. Temp of wing and turkey legs should be at least 180°.
- Remove from smoker, Sauce wings with Frank's Red Hot, BBQ & Garlic/Parmesan. Leave at least 8-10 wings plain…or not. Lol..
- Eat and be fat and happy.
- I almost forgot about the turkey legs. Eat those to, share with friends and family..
If you find this Applewood Smoked wings and turkey legs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.