Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my leek, potato & onion soup recipe. You can have my leek, potato & onion soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup:
- You need 1 of full length Leek chopped.
- Provide 6 of medium new Potatoes chopped.
- Provide 1/4 of of a medium white onion chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried Basil.
- Prepare 1 of dried Veg Stock.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbls of Double Cream.
- Get 1 tbls of Woresester sauce.
- Provide 1 pinch of chia seeds in each bowl. Or fresh Parsley.
Steps to make My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup:
- Add all the ingredients into a saucepan with 1+1/2 pints water. except the cream, dried veg stock, all cut up and ready. When adding the new potatoes leave the skin as the goodness ir in there just a quick rinse first..
- Basil and veg stock cube.
- Then add veg stock crumble it in. Stir and then simmer for 20 minutes stirring often. Next add to a blender and blend until smooth it will be thick so add 3/4 of 1 pint of boiled water and blend again until all mixed and smooth.
- Next add back to the saucepan add the double cream stir in then add 1 tbls worsester sauce and stir. Bring to the boil then serve. Sprinkle some chia seeds in the middle and serve..
If you find this My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.