Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Shrimp stuffed butternut squash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Shrimp stuffed butternut squash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to begin with as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, after all. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keto shrimp stuffed butternut squash recipe. You can cook keto shrimp stuffed butternut squash using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keto Shrimp stuffed butternut squash:
- Provide 1 of butternut squash.
- You need 150 gr of shrimps.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 150 ml of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 150 gr of grated cheddar.
- Take of Italian herbs.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Keto Shrimp stuffed butternut squash:
- Heat oven to 200° C. Line a tray with parchment paper..
- Cut the squash in half, take the seeds out. Arrange them on the tray, face down, poke some holes. Bake for 30 min then turn them face up, sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for another 20 min or until it's soft when poked with the fork..
- When ready remove from oven and let it cool for few minutes. Keep the oven on..
- Scoop the flesh in a bowl and keep the boats on side for later..
- In a pan, heat the oil on medium heat. Add chopped onion and cook for 5 minutes, add garlic and chopped pepper and cook until everything is soft..
- Add the flesh removed from the squash, the tomato sauce and mixed herbs and mix well, cook for 10-15 minutes..
- Add shrimps and cook for another few minutes..
- Fill the squash boats with the shrimp stuffing and top with grated cheese..
- Return to oven and cook for another 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden..
- Garnish with fresh basil and salad. Enjoy!.
If you find this Keto Shrimp stuffed butternut squash recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.