Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot energy soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot energy soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot energy soup recipe. To cook crockpot energy soup you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot energy soup:
- You need 1 packages of spinach.
- You need 4 medium of potatoes.
- Provide 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 head of bok choy.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic.
- Use 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- You need 2 of broth cubs.
- Take 3 stick of celery.
- Use 2 of ham hawks.
- You need 2 cup of mixed beans.
- Use 1 of green bell pepper.
Instructions to make Crockpot energy soup:
- Turn Crockpot on high 8 hours using 2 and a half Cups of water.
- add broth cubs, black pepper and garlic to the water.
- while the water is getting hot start washing all ingredients and cut the way you prefer.
- ok…now add everything to the crockpot and cover..check on food every hour..stir.
- i Cooked my stew about 7 hours because the longer it cooks the better it taste.
If you find this Crockpot energy soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.