Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pickled chicken (acar ayam) recipe. You can cook pickled chicken (acar ayam) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM):
- Take 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 3 of onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 200 gr of fried chicken, roughly shredded.
- Get 100 ml of water.
- Take 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 Tbsp of bottled chili sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get of ******.
- You need 5 stalks of spring onion, roughly chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Get 300 gr of silken tofu.
- Prepare 1 stalk of asparagus, cut in short pieces.
Steps to make Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM):
- Cut the silken tofu, fry in hot oil until browned and more. Drain..
- PICKLED CHICKEN : saute onions and garlic until fragrant..
- Add water, chicken, asparagus and other seasonings. Stir until smooth and the water is running out..
- Before the stove is turned off, add the spring onions and stir well..
- Put the fried tofu in a dish, then add the pickled chicken. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top..
If you find this Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.