Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ham and Winter Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ham and Winter Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Winter Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and winter vegetable soup recipe. You can have ham and winter vegetable soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ham and Winter Vegetable Soup:
- Take 2 litres of ham stock.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- Take 1 of parsnip.
- Get 1 of leek.
- You need 1 of medium potato.
- Get 1 of bayleaf.
- You need 1 can of white beans, cannellini or similar.
- Provide of Leftover pieces of ham or bacon lardons.
- Take of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Ham and Winter Vegetable Soup:
- If you are starting with some ham stock and the ends of a joint, strip the bone and place it in the stock and boil for about 45 minutes. Remove the bone from the stock and strip off any leftover pieces of meat, set these aside and discard the bone..
- Prepare the vegetables, peel and chop them into neat pieces, around the same size, the same way as you would for a minestrone..
- Add the vegetables to the stock together with the bayleaf and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 12 minutes, then add the drained, rinsed beans and plenty of black pepper. You might not want to use all the beans, I used just over a half..
- When all the vegetables are soft – check each type – add the pieces of ham, taste for seasoning and add black pepper if needed. You won't need any salt..
- Transfer 3 or 4 ladles of soup into a jug or bowl and process with a stick blender until completely smooth, then pour back into the soup, this gives the soup a creaminess, you could leave it as more of a minestrone clear broth, or process all of it, depending on how you like your soup. Serve hot in warmed bowls..
If you find this Ham and Winter Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.